Baseball is a game played between two teams. This game is like Cricket. This game is played with a bat and a ball. Nowadays baseball has become popular all over the world. Many people are crazy fans of this game. If you are also a fan of this game and you want to upload baseball pictures on social media then you need a suitable caption or quote about baseball. Here we provide the largest collection of baseball captions and baseball quotes. We collect those captions and quotes from different sources. So you can find the all beautiful captions and quotes in one place. So, find the best captions or quotes and describe your feelings with some words.
- Baseball is not a game but a way of life
- I was taught to hit and steal
- Baseball is not a game. It’s a way of life.
- Life is better at the ballpark.
- Baseball is not just like a game, it’s way more than that
- Never give up, the last swing can win the game
- If it weren’t for baseball, many kids wouldn’t know what a millionaire looked like.
- Any person claiming to be a baseball fan who does not also claim to have invented the quickest, simplest and most complete method of keeping score probably is a fraud.
- Believe yourself.
- Live Love Baseball.
- Losing is just yourself needing a rest.
- Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.– Babe Ruth
Baseball Instagram Captions
- Baseball is more than a game. It’s like life played out on a field.– Juliana Hatfield
- “Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand.” – Leo Durocher
- A baseball manager is a necessary evil. — Sparky Anderson
- It ain’t like football. You can’t make up no tick plays. – Yogi Berra
- Eat, sleep, baseball, repeat
- A game so fine it’s played on a diamond
- Home sweet ballpark.
- Baseball is not a game but a passion.
- Eat, sleep, play baseball, repeat
- Living life two bases at a time
- I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks in batting practice. l
- Baseball is religion without the mischief.
- The best athlete wins consistently because they think, act and practice consistently.
- Baseball is a drama with an endless run and an ever-changing cast. —Joe Garagiola
- I think I throw the ball as hard as anyone. The ball just doesn’t get there as fast.– Eddie Bane
Clever Baseball Captions
- Life’s a pitch.
- Practice as you have never won, perform as you have never lost
- sorry I was not listening, I was thinking about baseball
- Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
- People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
- Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing.
- Baseball culture.
- There are only five things you can do in baseball – run, throw, catch, hit and hit with power.– Leo Durocher
- “There’s so few things men can talk about. If a man doesn’t like baseball, then he must like horses, and if he doesn’t like either of them, well, I’m in trouble anyway: he don’t like girls.” – Truman Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany’s“Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It’s gossip” – Erma Bombeck
- Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. — Ted Williams
- People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. — Rogers Hornsby
Catchy Baseball Captions
- A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz.
- All out, all game, all season.
- Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand.
- No matter how good you are, you’re going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you’re going to win one-third of your games. It’s the other third that makes the difference.– Tommy Lasorda
- It’s getting late early.– Yogi Berra
- “Oh, to be a center fielder, a center fielder – and nothing more.” – Philip Roth, Portnoy’s Complaint
- “I do what I’ve trained my whole life to do. I watch the ball and I keep my eye on the ball. Also, I never stop watching. I watch it as it sails past me and lands in the catcher’s mitt, a perfect and glorious strike three.” – Barry Lyga, Boy Toy
- Baseball is almost the only orderly thing in a very unorderly world. If you get three strikes. even the best lawyer in the world can’t get you off. — Bill Veeck
- A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. — Humphrey Bogart
- Some people dream of meeting their favorite players but I’m raising mine
- Behind every great ball player is a great baseball mom
- Practice hard. Play hard. Be hard to beat.
Captions For Baseball Picture
- Never allow the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!– Babe Ruth
- “If I had known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself!” – Mickey Mantle“If you don’t think too good, don’t think too much.” – Ted Williams
- The best possible thing in baseball is winning the World Series. The second best thing is losing the World Series. – Tommy Lasorda
- Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice- versa. — Casey Stengel
- Kinda busy I’ll be back after baseball season
- Just get up your fine and rub some dirt on it.
- Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- Win the last game you play!
- The best athlete win consistently because they think, act and practice consistently
- Believe yourself
- The best possible thing in baseball is winning the World Series. The second best thing is losing the World Series.
- Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice- versa.
- Losing sucks. — Pete Rose
- Prove them wrong.
Cool Baseball Captions
- I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit. — Tim McCarver
- I can’t my kid has baseball
- I taught my son to hit and steal, baseballs and bases.
- Eat, sleep, play baseball, repeat.
- Major League fun.
- A baseball game is simply a nervous breakdown divided into nine innings
- Prove them wrong
- Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?
- I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.
- Baseball is the only thing besides the paper clip that hasn’t changed.
- Prepare to win.
- You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. -Jim Bouton
- Let’s do this boys
- Weekend forecast baseball with no chance of cooking or house cleaning.
- Tis the season.
- All I do is hit dingers.
- Give it all you got and help your ball club win
- When people say baseball is boring they have no understanding of what actually goes into this game
- You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time.
- You can’t hit what you can’t see.
- I swing big, with everything I’ve got. Also, I hit big or I miss big. And I like to live as big as I can. —” Babe Ruth”
- shut up and pitch.
- Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?– Jim Bouton
Inspiring Quotes About Baseball
- It’s a sliding into home kinda day.
- Not quite a record year, but we sure lit up the scoreboard.
- Work hard , play hard
- Eye on the prize
- My pitching philosophy is simple — keep the ball away from the bat.
- Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand.
- “There is no room in baseball for discrimination. It is our national pastime and a game for all.” — Lou Gehrig
- “Baseball has so much history and tradition. You can respect it, or you can exploit it for profit, but it’s still being made all over the place, all the time.” — Michael Lewis
- Nothing is given…Everything is earned 90 feet at a time.
- Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.
- “’A no-hitter is a freaky thing,’ Tweet said. Most of the greatest pitchers never pitched one. It’s a combination of a lot of little accidents.” – Duane Decker, Switch Hitter“Playing baseball for pay – home run. Teaching kids to play the game – priceless.” – Jack Perconte
- Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. — Leo Durocher
- Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing. — Warren Spahn
- Respect all fear none
- Get in our league
- Watching your son give all he’s got, priceless!
Impressive Baseball Quotes For Instagram
- I was once told, it doesn’t matter whether you win of lose, its about how you play the game and have fun. But the game is a lot more fun when you win.
- No grass stains – no glory, No bruises – no story.
- I may not excel in school, but when I step on the softball field it is the one place I can be a genius.
- “You know, a lot of people say they didn’t want to die until the Red Sox won the World Series. Well, there could be a lot of busy ambulances tomorrow.” – Johnny Damon“Ortiz is now synonymous with walk-off homers. After all, he hit a total of nine game-ending blasts from 2002-07. And that was just in the regular season. It was his blasts in the 2004 postseason that cemented his legacy in Boston.” – Tucker Elliot, Boston Red Sox
- “The saddest day of the year is the day baseball season ends.” — Tommy Lasorda
- “Baseball is the only thing beside the paper clip that hasn’t changed.” — Bill Veeck
- When the battle is uphill step up.
- Another day, another walk off
- Keep swinging—that breeze feels great.
- Where’s home? Take three lefts. Can’t miss it.
Motivational Quotes About Baseball
- keep showing up
- In order to succeed, we must first believe then we can
- “Baseball is the only thing beside the paper clip that hasn’t changed.”
- “All baseball fans can be divided into two groups: those who come to batting practice and the others. Only those in the first category have much chance of amounting to anything.”
- Sorry, but you are not making it to first base.
- “I see great things in baseball.” — Walt Whitman
- Setbacks pave the way for comebacks.
- Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard.
- “Most of all, perhaps, these exultant yells for the Mets were also yells for ourselves, and came from a wry, half-understood recognition that there is more Met than Yankee in every one of us. I knew for whom that foghorn blew; it blew for me.” – Roger Angell, The Summer Game“Fenway is the essence of baseball.” – Tom Seaver
- “All baseball fans can be divided into two groups: those who come to batting practice and the others. Only those in the first category have much chance of amounting to anything.” – Thomas Boswell
- The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. — Bryant Gumbel
Check Below For More Captions And Quotes:
- Cricket Quotes And Captions
- Tennis Captions And Quotes
- Volleyball Captions And Quotes
- Bowling Captions And Quotes
First, thank you so much for spending your valuable time with us.
We hope you find the best baseball captions and baseball quotes for Instagram. If you have any questions or suggestions about this article then you can tell us through comments and if you find this article helpful then you can share it.
Again thank you so much, and we hope to meet you again. BY..BY
Chandana is a digital content creator and creative writer. She loves blogging and writing different types of articles. She can help you choose the best captions or quotes that are exactly what you are looking for. Thank you