Books are deeply involved with us. Many people love to read books. Books are a great companion for leisure time. We gain a lot of knowledge by reading some books and we are entertained by reading some books. Books play a very important role in our lives.
If you are a reader and want to upload pictures with your favorite book on social media then you need a caption or quote. Here you will find the best collection of book quotes and book captions. Captions and quotes make your picture more attractive. But finding a suitable book caption or quote is not an easy task.
But there is no reason to worry. Because here in this place we provide some different types of captions and quotes about the book. We collect those captions and quotes from different sources. So check out the whole section to find the right and the best caption or quote and put them with your on your social media profile and describe your feeling with your great photos.
- You Can Find Magic Wherever You Look. Sit Back and Relax, All You Need Is a Book
- You know you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
- “Be yourself and people will like you.”—Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
- “′Classic′ – a book which people praise and don’t read.”-Mark Twain
- “Sleep is good, he said, and books are better.”– George R.R. Martin
- “Life is a book.”
- “On silent moonless nights, I don’t feel lonely! I have my greatest friends – my books for company”
- Wherever I am, if I’ve got a book with me, I have a place I can go and be happy.
- Sleep is good. And books are better.
- “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
- “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
- “A word after a word after a word is power.” – Margaret Atwood
Best Book Quotes
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- “A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.”– Salman Rushdie
- “I love the smell of book ink in the morning.”– Umberto Eco
- “Book sharing of life and experiences with other people.This is lifetime notes for all generations.”
- “There always comes a moment when I‘d rather be reading a book.“
- Books and doors are the same thing. You open them, and you go through into another world.
- Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other?
- “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.” — Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
- “It wasn’t until I started reading and found books they wouldn’t let us read in school that I discovered you could be insane and happy and have a good life without being like everybody else.” – John Waters
Book Quotes About Life
- A house without books is like a room without windows.
- “People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.” — Logan Pearsall Smith
- “A good book is an event in my life.” — Stendhal
- Books are uniquely portable magic.
- We lose ourselves in books. We find ourselves there, too.
- “Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.”—I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- “It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”—An Autobiography by Agatha Christie
- “The America I love still exists at the front desks of our public libraries.”– Kurt Vonnegut
- “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”– Groucho Marx
- “Reading a book is a silent conversation between two friends.”
- “We live for books.“
- He that loves reading has everything within his reach.
- Wear the old coat and buy the new book.
Motivational Quotes About Book
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.” — Cicero
- “Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?” — Henry Ward Beecher
- Sleep is good… And books are better.
- I’m not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter.
- “And, now that you don’t have to be perfect you can be good.”—East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- “A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.”—Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
- “A half-read book is a half-finished love affair.”– David Mitchell
- “If you would tell me the heart of a man, tell me not what he reads, but what he rereads.”– Francois Mauriac
- “If a book is well-written, I always find it too short.“
- I am happy to have all the books I need to read.
- I know some who are constantly drunk on books as other men are drunk on whiskey.
- Books were safer than other people anyway.
- “I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart: I am, I am, I am.” — Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
- “Love is or it ain’t. Thin love ain’t love at all.” — Toni Morrison, Beloved
Book Captions For Instagram
- Reading will help you to discover your sacred-self.
- The greatest gift is a passion for reading.
- “When I was a child, when I was an adolescent, books saved me from despair: that convinced me that culture was the highest of values[…].” — Simone de Beauvoir, The Woman Destroyed
- “Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” — Bill Watterson, The Calvin and Hobbes Tenth Anniversary Book
- A room without books is like a body without a soul. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. – George RR Martin, AGameOfThrones
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”—Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
- “Each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.”—Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- “Books are not made for furniture, but there is nothing else that so beautifully furnishes a house.”– Henry Ward Beecher
- “I guess there are never enough books.”– John Steinbeck
Good Captions About Book
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “Reading is an exercise in empathy; an exercise in walking in someone else’s shoes for a while.” – Malorie Blackman
- There is no substitute for books in the life of a child.
- There is no friend as a loyal book
- “I mean, most people want to escape. Get out of their heads. Out of their lives. Stories are the easiest way to do that.” — Victoria Schwab, This Savage Song
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one. -George R.R. Martin
- “‘What day is it?’, asked Winnie the Pooh.
‘It’s today,’ squeaked Piglet.
‘My favorite day,’ said Pooh.”
—The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne
- “Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.”– Napoleon Bonaparte
Unique Captions About Book
- “Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.”– Henry David Thoreau
- “It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.”
- “Talent alone cannot make a writer. There must be a man behind the book.”
- I Think It’s the Books That You Read When You’re Young That Stay With You Forever.
- “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” — Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
- “A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.” – William Styron
- “I guess a big part of serious fiction’s purpose is to give the reader, who like all of us is sort of marooned in her own skull, to give her imaginative access to other selves.” – David Foster Wallace
- Many people, myself among them, feel better at the mere sight of a book.
- Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.
- “Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.” — Mason Cooley
We hope you find the best book quote or caption on this page. If you find this article helpful then you can share it.
Finally thank you so much for spending time with us, and we hope to meet you again. BY..BY