Durga Puja Captions: Are you looking for Durga Puja Captions or Pandal Hopping Captions? Then you are in the right place. Because here you will find the best and largest collection of cool, good, best, Unique, catchy, funny, impressive Durga Puja Captions & Pandal Hopping Captions. We collect these captions and quotes from various sources on the internet. Hope you can find captions and quotes of your choice.
Durga Puja Captions For Instagram
Here you can find the best collection of Durga Puja selfie captions. So, check it out.
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes
- Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.
- I am who I am, your approval is not needed.
- When the rest of the country is fasting, we are feasting…
- Here for sindoor khela – to make the cheeks a little more colorful.
- Is it just me or the streets are getting crazier?
- There’s always hope after days of despair. There’s no better example to prove this than the days of Durga puja.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- If you think nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door.
- Here’s wishing the Mother Goddess blesses you and your family with happiness, good health and success. Happy Durga Puja!
- May your days are filled with prosperity, cheer, and happiness! Warm wishes on this day of Durga puja.
- And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me, it happens all the time. — Lady Antebellum, Need you Now
- Take my number down, I just might hit you. — Lauren Jauregui, ‘More Than This’
- From the simple stringing together of lemon garlands for the goddess Durga to dividing the prasadam or blessed foods for the children first, I came to associate food not only with femininity but also with purity and divinity.
- Stress less and enjoy the best
- Get out there and live a little
- Be yourself, who else is better qualified?
- I haven’t changed. I grew up. Maybe you should give it a try sometime.
Durga Puja Instagram Captions
Here you will find some clever Durga Puja Captions. Let’s choose your favorite captions.
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.
- There are 100 billion nerves in the human body, and there are people who have the ability to irritate all of them.
- Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she’s got the Mercedes bends.– The Eagles, Hotel California
- Take my number down, I just might hit you. — Lauren Jauregui, ‘More Than This‘
- A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious, a friend is you.
- The goddess of power, strength, and truth has arrived once again, Welcome her with the warmth of your heart and let the celebration begin with full of joy
- May Goddess Durga bless you with joy, prosperity, wealth and good fortune, Today and always…..
- Me, myself and I
- Let’s cherish these nine nights of new beginnings and divinity with Maa Durga’s arrival in our hearts and home
- Just me
- I know I am awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
- Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.
- Let good be dominant on the evil in the world.
- There is so much more good in the world than evil. Let these puja days bring out the good that we have within.
- Your secrets are safe with me… I wasn’t even listening.
- You never realize what you have until it’s gone. Toilet paper is a good example.
- Boy, you better treat me carefully. — Cardi B, Be Careful
- If I was you, I’d wanna be me too. – Meghan Trainor, Me Too
Also Read:- Festival Captions & Quotes
Impressive Durga Puja Captions IG
In this section, you can find some cool Durga Puja selfie captions. Now you can express your thoughts.
- A drawing is always dragged down to the level of its caption.
- But first, let me take a selfie
- Typical me
- Shubha Sharadiya! May Goddess Durga fill your life with joy and happiness forever!
- I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!
- I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.
- This Durga Pujo might not take place with the same enthusiasm, the streets might not be as crowded as it used to be, we might have to wear masks and maintain proper social distancing, but nobody can take that ‘pujo pujo bhab’ away from us.
- Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil
- I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
- Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
- Let the divine blessings of Maa Durga overflow in your life, this I wish for you on Durga puja.
- You might shop for clothes every weekend but there’s no comparison to the thrill of shopping for Durga puja.
- Let’s hope the rest of the year gets better. Nothing to fear, when Maa is here.
- Apparently I’m dating everyone I hangout with…. News to me.
- Selfie Sunday
- I was born to shine
- Wish you a very Happy Durga Puja! It’s time to celebrate the victory of good over evil, the victory of truth.
- You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.
Also Read:- Party Captions & Quotes
Pandal Hopping Captions For Durga Puja
Here you can find some funny Durga Puja Selfie Captions. Let’s choose your favorite captions.
- I’ve finally realized something: What other people think and say about me is none of my business.
- When these days of celebration are over, make sure to keep the happiness alive within.
- Late night pandal hopping during Durga puja > Late night party at bars
- Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you’re done.
- If you fall, I will be there. Signed: Floor.
- Am I not cool enough to hangout with you and your other friends? Im sick of being a second choice!
- It wasn’t easy but it’s worth it.
- We did it! (Details of your achievement)
- Me doing me
- I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…
- Durga Puja is here! May Maa Durga give you strength to fight all odds, courage to face all adversities and determination to achieve all your goals!
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
- I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination.
- Pandal Hopping for Maa’s Protima darshan
- It only takes 10 days to kill a demon, yet it takes forever to fight the inner demons.
- You can’t run through a campground. You can only “ran,” because it’s past tents.
- Dear autocorrect, that’s not what I was trying to say. I’m getting tired of your shirt.
- When people caption their photos as ‘I’m fine without you’ or along the lines of that, you know that they really aren’t.
- When daydreams become reality…
- I like the person I’m becoming.
- What do you think of this look?
- I woke up like this
- My signature, My style, My identity.
Also Read:- Wine Captions & Quotes
Pandal Hopping Captions For Instagram
In this section, you can find some unique Durga Puja Selfie quotes. So, check it out.
- No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.
- What makes you stronger is the blessings from your family and Maa Durga looking over you.
- Blissful days of pujo!!!
- A year changes a lot.
- We made it!
- You can regret a lot of things but you’ll never regret being kind
- Do whatever makes you happiest
- Silent people have the loudest minds.
- You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.
- When you seek the blessings of Maa Durga, make sure to ask for strength to fight your inner demons.
- There are so many things in life that can make you feel blessed to be born as a human. The days of Durga puja are the ones that make me have this feeling.
- I followed a diet but it didn’t follow me back, so I unfollowed it.
- The fridge is a clear example that what matters is on the inside.
- Somewhere right now, a girl just uploaded a picture of a place she went to in the past with a caption that says ‘take me back.’
- We’ve come a long way…
- Mission accomplished!
- Friends are like stars, constantly coming and going, but the ones that stay burn as bright as the sun
- A good friend might know your wild stories but your best friend was right there with you
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
Also Read:- Outfit Captions & Quotes
Cool Pandal Hopping Captions About Durga Puja
Here we provide you with some good Durga Puja Selfie Quotes. Choose a quote and make it your own.
- Always learn to stand on your own two feet or watch how you will crawl forever.
- This Durga puja, gives wings to your thoughts and break free from the bondage of this society.
- Be my Durga Pujo, I’ll be your Kolkata..!!
- “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done the day after tomorrow just as well.” ― Mark Twain
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” ― Steve Martin
- I hate when best friends become strangers. We used to so close. We did everything at school & hangout together. I miss us. And I really do.
- I made a huge list for today. And I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.
- Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put my keys in the fridge.
- Oops is always better than what if
- If you want the opportunity to knock, it’s time to build a door
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- Before spending time trying to find someone, you must first find yourself.
- There’s nothing like mishti doi.
- Aloo chop = Bhalobasha
- “Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” ― Charles Bukowski
- “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin
- Warning – You might fall in love with me.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids mistakes.
- I make myself laugh entirely too much for a sane person.
Hope you found your favorite Durga Puja Selfie Captions & Pandal Hopping Captions for Instagram. If you like this article and think it can be useful for others, you can share it. If you have anything to say about this article, let us know in the comments. Your comments are very important for us. Thank you so much for spending time with us. Hope to see you again.