Hello friend, are you looking for some homeschool quotes or homeschool captions for Instagram and getting confused? Then don’t worry, it’s normal. Because choosing the right type of captions or quotes is not an easy task, many people struggle to come up with good captions for their social media posts. Because you should choose a name that accurately represents your feelings and emotions about that captured moment.
If you starting your own homeschool and want to share some homeschool pictures with your social media friends then you should use a perfect quote or caption. If you use a good caption and quote then people are attracted to your picture and your picture gets enough likes. But finding a good homeschool quote and homeschool caption is a difficult task.
But don’t worry, because here we provide the best homeschool captions and homeschool quotes. We collect those captions and quotes from different sources. Then why waste your time just scroll down and pick the best caption or quote and put it on your social media profile, and describe your feelings with some beautiful words.
These are the best quotes about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a quote of your choice.
- The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. ~ Sydney J. Harris
- Children spell love… T-I-M-E. ~ Dr. A. Witham
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”-Ben Franklin.
- “Education is not the filling of a bucket but the lighting of a fire.”
- People like to say that homeschool kids are too sheltered from the real world. If sitting behind a desk all day is the “real world” maybe that’s a good thing?
- It takes nothing to join the crows. It takes everything to take a stand-alone
- “Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” -Albert Einstein
- “The essence of education is to help you discover your uniqueness, teach you how to develop it, and show you how to give it away.” -Leo Buscaglia
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” -Albert Einstein
- “… don’t compare your season of planting seeds with another mom’s season of harvesting them.” -Jamie C. Martin
- There’s nothing that stamps out the true love of learning more quickly than standardised testing and benchmarking. ~ Grace Koelma
- When the atmosphere encourages learning, the learning is inevitable. ~ Elizabeth Foss
These are some quotes about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a quote of your choice.
- “Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.”
- “The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.”-Harold B. Lee.
- If I wanted my kids to be trained for a life of busy work I would have sent them to the place that does that by giving them mindless worksheets to pass the time
- Being homeschooled produced the likes of Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein, but that’s none of my business
- “Children learn from anything and everything they see. They learn wherever they are, not just in special learning places.” -John Holt
- “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” -Mark Twain
- “Anything you teach in an indoor classroom can be taught outdoors, often in ways that are more enjoyable for children.” -Cathy James
- “I cut our school time to the most important and let the kids have the rest of the time to play — which it turns out is pretty important for their learning anyway.” -Pam Barnhill
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. ~ John Dewey
- Change is the end result of all true learning. ~ Leo Buscaglia
- “Learning can only happen when a child is interested. If he’s not interested, it’s like throwing marshmallows at his head and calling it eating.”
- “An observant child should be put in the way of things worth observing.”
Here we provide some captions about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a caption of your choice.
- “Play is the greatest form of research.” – Albert Einstein
- “Schools are producing test takers, while life needs thinkers and innovators.” – Bette Fetter
- “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” -Robert Frost
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Albert Einstein
- “If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” -Ignacio Estrada
- “There is no school equal to a decent home and no teacher equal to a virtuous parent.” -Gandhi
- It is important to start school at an early hour with a full seven hour day in order to fulfill state requirements..For some kids ‘school’ [might be] the best place. But for our family, it is not.” ~ Nikki Schaefer
- I homeschool my children not to prepare them for exams, but to prepare them for life. -Tamara L Chilver
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” -Mark Twain.
- I’m pretty sure homeschooling was the right call, since I feel like I am learning most of this stuff for the first time when I teach them
- I still think that teachers are some of the most important, gifted and brave people – I just believe the system is broken and handcuffs them from truly being as great as they could.
- “It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated.” -Alec Bourne
Also Read: College Captions And Quotes
Funny Homeschool Quotes
Here we provide some funny quotes about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a quote of your choice.
- “Every child can learn – just not on the same day or in the same way.” -George Evans
- “Homeschooling allows you the freedom to step off the highway of learning and take a more scenic route along a dirt road.” -Tamara L. Chilver
- “How could youth better learn to live than by at once trying the experiment of living?” -Henry D. Thoreau.
- Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. -Robert Fulghum
- The same ones who brought the children physically in the world have the natural obligation binding in the natural law to provide for the mental, moral and social upbringing of their offspring. -Fr. John Hardon
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”
- “Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.”
- Just because I homeschool doesn’t mean I think less of you for sending your kids to school. We should never judge one another for making what we believe is the best choice for our kids.
- I have no intentions of judging you for sending your kids to school, perhaps you could grant me the same courtesy for homeschooling?
- “What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children’s growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn’t a school at all.” -John Holt
- “If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” -Ignacio Estrada
- “By letting our children lead us to their own special places we can rediscover the joy and wonder of nature.” -Richard Louv
Homeschool Instagram Captions
These are some captions for homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a caption of your choice.
- “The more slowly trees grow at first, the sounder they are at the core, and I think the same is true of human beings.” -Henry David Thoreau
- What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children’s growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn’t a school at all. ~ John Holt
- Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. ~ Edward Everett
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.”
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- “Children learn from anything and everything they see. They learn wherever they are, not just in special learning places.” – John Holt
- Observant children should be put in the way of things worth observing.
- “Play is the greatest form of research.” -Albert Einstein
- “Your work should be in praise of what you love.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Creativity is as important now in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status.” -Sir Ken Robinson
- “Don’t worry about socialization. Wherever people congregate, there is going to be interaction, socialization. Where is it written that it needs to be in schools?” -Mary Kay Clark
- The first real lesson I learned as a homeschool teacher is that … it’s the students that lead the way. ~ Patti Armstrong
Also Read: Graduation Captions Quotes
Cool Homeschool Quotes
Here we provide some cool quotes about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a quote of your choice.
- Children are born naturalists. They explore the world with all of their senses, experiment in the environment, and communicate their discoveries to those around them. – The Audubon Nature Preschool
- “Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”
- “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
- I don’t homeschool my children to do school with them, I homeschool them because life is a great adventure that I am inviting them on.
- “Children are born with all the curiosity they will ever need. It will last a lifetime if they are fed upon a daily diet of ideas.” – Charlotte Mason
- “You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way.” -Barbara Bush
- “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” -C.S. Lewis
- “To have a more effective home education, I realized I needed to abandon the trappings of school and harness the energy of home.” -Julie Bogart
- “The gardener does not make the plant grow. The job of a gardener is to create the optimal conditions.” -Sir Ken Robinson
- One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood. ~ Agatha Christie
Trendy Quotes About Homeschool
Here we provide some trendy quotes about homeschooling. So, scroll down and pick a quote of your choice.
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change. ~ Carl Rogers
- “The time is always right to do what is right.”
- “It’s always too soon to quit.”
- Homeschool, private school, public school – it doesn’t matter how we are educating our kids if we are modeling to them how to love one another, especially those we disagree with.
- We should be far more worried about our kids turning out normal than turning out weird
- It’s homeschooling, not solitary confinement – our kids get plenty of socialization
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” -Pablo Picasso
- “Too often we give young people cut flowers instead of teaching them to grow their own plants.” -John Gardner
- “Part of the school dilemma results from an over-focus on testing results; home educators are free from that pressure, so you won’t have to decide between test prep and expository writing.” -Susan Wise Bauer
- “An observant child should be put in the way of things worth observing.” -Charlotte Mason
So, friends, We hope you find the best homeschool quotes And homeschool captions For Instagram from this page. If you have any questions or If you want any other types of captions or quotes which ones we not covered on this site, then you can tell us through comments and If you find this article helpful then you can share it. Finally thank you so much for spending time with us, and we hope to meet you again. BY..BY
Chandana is a digital content creator and creative writer. She loves blogging and writing different types of articles. She can help you choose the best captions or quotes that are exactly what you are looking for. Thank you