Looking for some painting captions or quotes for your picture? Then you love to spend time with us. Here we provide the best collection of painting quotes and painting captions. We collect these captions and quotes from various sources.
Painting is an art. You can unleash your creativity in painting. If you are a painter and you want to share your painting on social media then you need to use an impressive caption or quote. Captions and quotes help you describe your picture. But finding a proper caption or quote is difficult.
Here we made your task simple by providing different types of painting captions and quotes. So, don’t be late, let’s scroll down and pick the best caption or quote of your choice.
- “Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.”
- “The chief enemy of creativity is ‘good’ sense.”
- “Every canvas is a journey all its own.” – Helen Frankenthaler
- “I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” Frida Kahlo
- While drawing I discover what I really want to say.-Dario Fo
- If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery. It wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.-Michelangelo
- Broken Crayons Still color
- Blessed are curious, for they shall have adventures.
- Go crazy with your art.
- Life is too short, not to create something.
- “The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.”-Pablo Picasso
- “Every child is an artist; the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” – Pablo Picasso
- “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced”-Vincent Van Gogh
- “Art is either revolution or plagiarism.”
- I never paint dreams or nightmares and I paint my own reality.
Impressive Quotes About Painting
- Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get the work done. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you’re not going to make an awful lot of work.-Chuck Close
- If you’re always trying to be normal you’ll never know how amazing you can be.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- Filling a space in a beautiful way
- I would like to paint the way a bird sings.
- “Art is never finished, only abandoned.”-Leonardo da Vinci
- “If I close my eyes, I see things better than with my eyes open.”-Henri Matisse
- “Creativity takes courage.” – Henri Matisse
- “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
- “Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.”
- “If I paint something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.”
Cool Painting Quotes
- As I work at my drawings, day after day, what seemed unattainable before is now gradually becoming possible. Slowly, I’m learning to observe and measure. I don’t stand quite so helpless before nature any longer.-Vincent van Gogh in “Lust for Life”
- A work of art that did not begin in emotion is not art.-Paul Cezanne
- Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist
- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
- “Don’t pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.”-Andy Warhol
- “I shut my eyes in order to see.”-Paul Gauguin
- “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.” – Andre Gide
- “We don’t make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” – Bob Ross
- “Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
- “People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish… but that’s only if it’s done properly.”
- “All art, like all love, is rooted in heartache.”
- “The secret to so many artists living so long is that every painting is a new adventure. So, you see, they’re always looking ahead to something new and exciting. The secret is not to look back.” – Norman Rockwell
- Art is therapy
Creative Quotes About Painting
- Art is what happens when you dare to be who you really are.
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
- Art is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment.
- I will be an artist or nothing!
- “Art is coming face to face with yourself.”-Jackson Pollock
- “I must have flowers, always, and always.”-Claude Monet
- “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Filling a space in a beautiful way”
- “Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.”
- “Art is my life and my life is art”
- “You are the Poem I dreamed of writing, the Masterpiece I longed to paint. You are the shining Star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. Yes, I am Blessed.” – Oksana Rus
- “Loan me a canvas and I will let down my guard and Loan me a paintbrush and I will reach into my soul and Loan me jars full of colors and I will submerge in a sea of possibilities and Loan me the time and you will see infinite versions of my being re-born.”
- “Entertain only those thoughts which bring health, vitality and happiness in your life. Start now and think right for you are the painter of the canvas of your life.” – Sanchita Pandey, Cancer to Cure
Unique Painting Quotes
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- To be an artist is to believe in life.
- Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
- Create with the heart; build with the mind.
- “The public wants to understand and learn in a single day, a single minute, what the artist has spent years learning.”-Paul Gauguin
- “I couldn’t give you something mediocre even if that’s all you asked for.”-Michelangelo
- “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” – Pablo Picasso
- “A picture is a poem without words”
- “There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line”
- “Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.”
- “The canvas has an idiotic stare and mesmerizes some painters so much that they turn into idiots themselves.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “In order to awaken the world to the light, we must never be afraid to shine.” – a quote by Gabrielle Bernstein about not being afraid to share our creativity
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- If you as a designer don’t believe in your design and don’t see it beyond the context of the film but as a real creature in a real world then how can you expect the audience to believe it?-Peter Jackson
Painting Captions For Instagram
- If you are willing to do something that might not work, you’re closer to being an artist.
- Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
- “A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.”-Paul Cezanne
- “Practice what you know, and it will help to make clear what now you do not know.”-Rembrandt
- “Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment.” – Claude Monet
- “I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way – things I had no words for.”-Georgia O’Keeffe
- “I draw better than I talk.”
- “Every artist was first an amateur.”
- “Serious art is born from serious play.” – Julia Cameron, The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- “Making our art, we make artful lives.” – Julia Cameron, The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.-Henry David Thoreau
- Art is unquestionably one of the purest and highest elements in human happiness. It trains the mind through the eye, and the eye through the mind. As the sun colours flowers, so does art colour life.-John Lubbock
- I know of nothing with any certainity, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
Cool Painting Instagram Captions
- Painting is not what one sees but what one can make others see.
- Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
- “Color is my daylong obsession, joy, and torment.”-Claude Monet
- “The thing I hate the most about advertising is that it attracts all the bright, creative and ambitious young people, leaving us mainly with the slow and self-obsessed to become our artists.. Modern art is a disaster area. Never in the field of human history has so much been used by so many to say so little.”-Banksy
- “I hold that the perfection of form and beauty is contained in the sum of all men.” – Albrecht Dürer
- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. – Edgar Degas
- “In art, what we want is the certainty that one spark of original genius shall not be extinguished.” – Mary Cassatt
- “I will be an artist or nothing!”
- “I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone because I am the person I know best.”
- “Being an artist is the same as being a wizard… only instead of a wand, you use a pencil for your magic.”
Captions For Painting Picture
- “Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.” – Edgar Degas
- “Why should we all use our creative power … ? Because there is nothing that makes people so generous, joyful, lively, bold and compassionate, so indifferent to fighting and the accumulation of objects and money.” – Brenda Ueland
- I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.
- I never paint dreams or nightmares.
- Anything I can not transform into something marvellous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.-Anais Nin
- Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons.-Al Hirschfeld
- Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence.
- Every child is an artist
- “I paint flowers so they will not die.”-Frida Kahlo
- “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is a painting that is felt rather than seen.”-Leonardo da Vinci
- “A work of art which isn’t based on feeling isn’t art at all.” – Paul Cézanne
- “Life is art. Art is life. I never separate it.” – Ai Weiwei
- “Creativity is contagious, pass it on.” – Albert Einstein
Captions For Painting Time Selfie
- “Drawing takes time. A line has time in it.”
- “Art doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to be meaningful.”
- “Artist by nature. Every art is a masterpiece.”
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Creative power flourishes only when I am living in the present.” – Brenda Ueland, If You Want to Write: A Book about Art, Independence and Spirit
- “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” – Thomas Merton
- It is only when we are no longer fearful that we begin to create.-J. M. W. Turner
- Whoever wants to know something about me, they should look attentively at my pictures and there seek to recognise what I am and what I want.-Gustav Klimt
- Art is freedom. Being able to bend things most people see as a straight line.
- Art is the journey of a free soul.
- The creative adult is the child who survived.
- Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is a painting that is felt rather than seen.
- The only time I feel alive is when I’m painting.
- “Art is what you can get away with.”-Andy Warhol
- “I don’t paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.”-Frida Kahlo
- “Everybody born comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory. We come from the Creator with creativity. I think that each one of us is born with creativity.” – Maya Angelou
Hope you find the best painting captions and quotes from this page. If you like this article then don’t forget to share it with others. Thank you so much for spending time with us. Hope to meet you again. By. By.
Check below if you looking for some different types of captions and quotes:
- Art Quotes And Art Captions
- Graphic Design Quotes And Captions
- Craft Captions And Quotes
- Boho Captions And Quotes