Hello friend, welcome to the captions guruji. Here we provide the best collection of travel captions and travel quotes for Instagram. Through these captions and quotes, you can find a suitable caption or quote for your picture that makes your picture more attractive and beautiful.
Remember that these captions and quotes we collect from various sources on the internet. Through these captions and quotes, you can express your thought. So, don’t waste your time, let’s scroll down and pick the best caption or quote of your choice.
- Stung by the travel bug. There’s no way back.
- I’ve found my happy place.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
- Love to travel, hate to arrive.
- Arrive and then leave and then arrive.
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure.”
- “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” — Dr. Seuss
- Need no magic to disappear, a destination would be enough!
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.
- Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.
- This city is so Nice.
- Travel more and never be sorry.
- Wanderlust wan·der·lust/[noun] a strong desire to travel
- Fernweh feirn·veyh/ [noun] German; the feeling of being homesick for a place you’ve never been; a crave for travel
- Be like a child, stay wild.
- I need a vacation so long, I forget all my passwords
Travel Captions For Instagram
- Travelling is like a chocolate box. Don’t matter what you get. All is good.
- Never stop doing things for the first time.
- Take memories, leave footprints.
- Always say yes to new adventures.
- Life is short and the world is wide. I better get started.
- “Work hard, travel harder.”
- “Wander often, wonder always.”
- “I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.”
- Love to meet people and make new France while traveling.
- Paris, I Louvre you!
- Enjoy your vacation! Right baguette ya!
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, and other souls. – Anais Nin
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
- Resfeber race·fay·ber /[noun] Swedish; the restless race of the traveler’s heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipations are tangled together
- Eudaimonia [noun] Greek; the content, happy state you feel when you travel
- I wish that road trips could pay my bills.
- A coconut a day keeps the doctor away.
Innovative Travel Captions
- “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.”
- “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” — Tim Cahill
- Need to curry up! Heading to Germany today.
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak. — Barcelover
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
“To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
- Life, travel, adventure, you, me, blessings!
- And finally I realize… It’s not a dream.
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list” – Susan Sontag
- Traveling, it makes you speechless then turns you into a storyteller” – Ibn Battuta
- Don’t be a tourist, be a traveller” – Adolf Vella
- I’m in love with places I’ve never been to.
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out I just needed to go on a vacay
- When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.
- Will travel for food (and a good sunset).
- The best things happen outside of our comfort zones.
- Constantly searching for views that take my breath away.
Captions For Travel Pictures
- This is my happy place.
- When I’m exploring the world is when I feel most at home.
- Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.
- Remember to explore!
- Travel is my therapy.
- Life is not meant to be in one place.
- The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have. — Anna Quindlen
- I must be a mermaid… I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”— Anais Nin
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.— Confucius
- Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- 7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
- When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting.” – Clint Borgen
- To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the
- first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson4
Captions For Selfie On Travel
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport
- Not all those who wander are lost – J.R.R. Tolkien
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries”– Aldous Huxley
- I’ve got the travel bug.
- Stay wild.
- Adventure awaits!
- Eat well, travel often.
- I follow my heart … and it usually leads me to the airport.
- Greetings from. I live here now.
- Finding paradise wherever I go.
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. — Seth Godin
- I can’t keep pretending.
- I wear no makeup for reasons I don’t need it.
- You’re doing it wrong.
- Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become
- common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone. – Wendell Berry
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
- Suitcases are for princesses!
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- Maybe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets.
- I decided to skip ahead to the part of my life where I travel the world.
- Tans and jetlag fade, but memories last forever.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. — Lewis Carroll
- You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.
- Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
- Do what is right, not what is easy.
- I don’t know what it’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain
- One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
- When we get out of the glass bottle of our ego and when we escape like the squirrels in the cage of our personality and get into the forest again, we shall shiver with cold and fright. But things will happen to us so that we don’t know ourselves. Cool, unlying life will rush in. – D.H. Lawrence
- “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” – Saint Augustine
Top Quotes On Travel
- It’s time for a new adventure.
- Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
- Live your life by a compass, not a clock.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- All I need is a 3-month vacation four times a year. That’s really not asking for much.
- BBN. Be back never.
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. — Saint Augustine
- It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. — Rumi
- I have an insane calling to be where I’m not.
- A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
- Friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
- I remember when my best friend was shy and quiet. I created a monster.
- “For the born traveller, travelling is a besetting vice. Like other vices, it is imperious, demanding its victim’s time, money, energy and the sacrifice of comfort.” – Aldous Huxley
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment.” – Hilaire Belloc
- “My favorite thing to do is go where I’ve never been” – Diane Arbus
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer” – Anonymous
Unique Travel Quotes
- Travelling with you is the best feeling ever!
- Blessed to see these places with you.
- Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
- “I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived.” —Anna Louise Strong
- Travelling together made me realize how sad my life would have been without you.
- It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” —J.R.R. Tolkien
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” —Anaïs Nin
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. — Henry Miller
- Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.”
- I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.”— Carl Sandburg
- I really Haiti to leave this place, but it’s time to go home.
- This goulash soup will make you Hungary.
- Agra-t place to take pictures!
- To get away from one’s working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one’s self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change. – Charles Horton Cooley
- The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at least to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land – G.K. Chesterton
So, friends, We hope you find the best travel quotes and travel captions for Instagram from this page. If you have any questions or If you want any other types of captions or quotes then you can tell us through comments and If you find this article helpful then you can share it. Finally thank you so much for spending time with us, and we hope to meet you again. BY..BY
Check Below If You Looking For More Captions And Quotes: